Introducing Trader Tax Solutions, our new TradeLog Certified Service Provider!

Published: May 17, 2017
Tagged: trade accounting, trade reconciliation, Trader Taxes, active trader, TradeLog, TradeLog News, IRS tax forms, tax software, 2016 taxes, Form 8949, Form 6781, Form 4797, Mark-to-Market, MTM, Wash Sales, TaxFile, Service Provider, Section 1256, Section 475f, trader status

Certified TradeLog Service Provider

You told us that an affordable and reliable trade accounting service provider ranks high on your priority list. We listened to you. Then we enlisted the services of a group of expert TradeLog users with extensive experience in using the software both professionally and personally to prepare their own trading gains and losses for filing with the IRS.

It is our pleasure to introduce our newest Certified TradeLog® Service Provider to you!

Trader Tax Solutions logo
Toll-free: (844) 987-2382

Take a moment to discover Trader Tax Solutions. We invite you to take advantage of the services offered by our newest Certified TradeLog Provider the next time you are looking for an expert trade reconciliation service that can:

Request a quote today to see what Trader Tax Solutions can do for you!

Cogenta Computing is committed to your satisfaction and welcomes your feedback. If you have any concerns or questions about any of our Certified Accounting Service Providers, please don't hesitate to let us know by sending an email to feedback@tradelogsoftware.com or by using our Information Request form on this website.

We'll do all we can to make your experience with our Accounting Service Providers a positive one. We want you to think of our customer service on the same level as our software products.

As always, thank you for choosing TradeLog!

Happy trading,

Noreen Terzian
Vice-President of Cogenta Computing, Inc.
Publishers of TradeLog Software

Please note: This information is provided only as a general guide and is not to be taken as official IRS instructions. Cogenta Computing, Inc. does not make investment recommendations nor provide financial, tax or legal advice. You are solely responsible for your investment and tax reporting decisions. Please consult your tax advisor or accountant to discuss your specific situation.