TradeLog Accounting Service Providers

Fee-Based Accounting Services

Our TradeLog Approved Accounting Service Providers can fill any trade accounting needs you may have, from simple IRS-ready tax reporting you can forward to your accountant or tax advisor to full trader CPA services.

Approved Service Providers work closely with us to ensure the trade accounting services they provide you with are accurate and in accord with our software design and license agreements. Although these are independent companies, we can recommend them based on their qualifications and experience.

We are working to expand our Service Provider network to offer our customers more options when they need assistance with reconciling their trades. Please stay posted as we add more Service Providers to the list below in the near future!

TradeLog Approved Service Provider Badge

Look for this badge identifying our Approved Service Providers


Green, Neuschwander & Manning, LLC

Since July of 2001, TradeLog Software has been affiliated with The Green Company, a full-service CPA firm with vast knowledge and experience in dealing with the special tax needs of traders and investors.

Robert A. Green was instrumental in helping to develop the mark-to-market (MTM) accounting features of TradeLog software. Green is an expert in this accounting method and has been encouraging active traders to make this important and tax advantageous IRS election for years.

His firm can also handle cash basis accounting for securities (as reported on Schedule D), futures and commodity trading, currency and FOREX trading, as well as assisting you with your complete trader tax return.

Contact Green, Neuschwander & Manning, LLC:
Online at: www.GNMTraderTax.com
Phone: 888-558-5257

Please note: This information is provided only as a general guide and is not to be taken as official IRS instructions. Cogenta Computing, Inc. does not make investment recommendations nor provide financial, tax or legal advice. You are solely responsible for your investment and tax reporting decisions. Please consult your tax advisor or accountant to discuss your specific situation.