Morgan Stanley Import Instructions:
General Procedure for importing from a downloaded CSV file:
1. Log in to your account on the Morgan Stanley web site.
2. Navigate to the Accounts, Trade History page. (more detailed instructions to come later)
3. Select a From and To date range for your report and run the report.
4. Download the report as comma separated plain text (*.csv file format).
5. Save the CSV file to your "my documents/tradelog/import" folder.
6. Run TradeLog
7. Click on the Morgan Stanley Imp speed button and select the CSV file you just downloaded.
Your trades will now all be imported and properly matched.